The faculty in Animal Sciences expect our students to develop scientific and professional values. We highly encourage our students to reflect on and consider the following guiding principles:
- Uphold the highest standards of scientific investigation and professional comportment, and an uncompromising commitment to the advancement of
- Honor the rights and accomplishments of others and properly credit the work and ideas of
- Strive to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Demonstrate social responsibility in scientific and professional practice, by considering whom our scientific and professional activities benefit, and whom they
- Provide honest and impartial advice on subjects about which they are informed and
- As mentors of the next generation of scientific and professional leaders, strive to instill these ethical standards in our students at all educational