WSU Presents Post Fire Techniques, Tools and Strategies for Beef Producers
Videos from workshops held in Cle Elum, WA November 14, 2015 and Pasco, WA April 15, 2016 to help Beef Producers with alternatives after fire damage to range and pasture.
- Post Fire Ecology– Dr. Becky Kerns, Research Ecologist US Forest Service, Corvallis, OR
- Post Fire Ecology of Range and Pasture– Kevin Guinn, NRCS WA State Range Management Specialist
- Post Fire Pasture Management- Reseeding and Grazing Management– Tip Hudson, Range and Livestock Management Specialist, WSU Extension, Ellensburg, WA
- Irrigated Pasture Management to Lengthen the Grazing Season– Frank Hendrix, Livestock Extension Specialist, WSU Extension, Yakima, WA
- Emergency Feeding and Alternative Feedstuffs for Beef Cattle– Dr. Don Llewellyn- Regional Livestock Extension Specialist, WSU Extension, Kennewick, WA